1 Kelab Blogger Ben Ashaari

Followers

Friday, August 15, 2014

HANDSOME MAN


FOR MY MY CHINTA

Every morning I wake up and see,
The most handsome man lying next to me.
He's the one I cherish and love,
A blessing sent from Heaven above.
I will love him as a faithful wife should,
And do everything for him I could.
I would let him know every day,
That I love him more than words can say.
For the one little princess we have together,
And the love for ALLAH in each other.
It will keep our love for each other strong,
And the Lord will guide us away from all wrong.

MAY ALLAH BLESSING YOU MY CHINTA. 

11 comments:

  1. handsome sangat2 aih (di mata ija)... nampak segak di mata iolss dengan uniform tu...ikhlas... he he he... salam jumaat ija...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sweett.. semoga rumah tangga akak kekal bahagia hingga ke jannah~ insyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam singgah. tahniah dengan kurniaan Allah SWT ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum kak ija, sweet dan romantik la kak. hehe semoga berkekalan hingga ke Jannah. amin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aamiin ya Rabbal alaamiin.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. as salam. semoga berbahagia ke hujung nyawa.

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih sudi membaca. komentar anda inspirasi saya